Natural Tooth Whitening & Remineralizing Powder
Our Whitening Tooth Powder not only whitens teeth but also remineralizes, strengthens, and polishes your teeth and cleans bacteria from your mouth.
Every ingredient in this powder is an active ingredient with a specific purpose:
- Activated charcoal: highly absorptive substance and acts like a sponge to remove stains like tannins from wine, coffee, tea, blueberries, etc. It also helps to balance the ph in our mouths.
- Calcium carbonate: helps to remove stains.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda): helps to remove stains, neutralize acid in mouth
- Sea Salt: contains 60+ trace minerals and helps with tooth remineralization.
- GMO free Xylitol: helps to reduce tooth decay.
- Clove powder: freshens breath and reduces inflammation
- Peppermint oil: freshens breath naturally
Please note that healthy teeth come from a healthy diet. Reduce the acid in your mouth by eating an alkaline diet of whole, organic foods. Brush and floss daily. Avoid smoking.
Active Ingredients: Activated Charcoal, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite Clay, Baking Soda, Orange Peel Extract, Himalayan Sea Salt, Xylitol, Clove Powder, and Peppermint Oil.
Size: 2 oz jar/56 grams. A little goes a long way. Guaranteed to last you a minimum of two months of 2-3x daily brushing.
- Sprinkle powder on wet tooth brush and clean your teeth two to three times daily. If you don't like the feel of powder you can add a small amount of organic, virgin coconut oil to make a paste to some of the powder instead.
- You can also mix a small amount of powder with water to form a paste that can be applied to your teeth. Let the paste sit on your teeth for 20 minutes to whiten and strengthen.